Finance/Rent to Own
- 600 or greater credit score
- Name must be on the land where the garage will be placed
- $1,000 to $25,000 loan amounts
- 9.9–17.00% APR depending on the score, debt to income ratio and credit history
- Up to 84 months financing
- 120 months financing on $10,000 or greater
- 12 months ‘same as cash’
Rent To Own:
- Your name must be on the land where the garage will be placed
- 36–48 months financing
Rent-to-Own is a new feature that we are pleased to offer to customers in select states. The states that we currently offer Rent-to-Own in are as listed:
Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia.
To qualify for Rent-to-Own, you must be located in one of the states above and you must be a homeowner or land owner of the property where the carport or metal building will be installed.
For Rent-to-Own, the building must be at least $2,000. If the building you are purchasing is more than $12,000, then the difference must be paid down at the time of purchase.
The loans are for 36 months. If the building is over $5,000 after the deposit is made, then the building can be financed for 48 months, as well as 36 months.
Deposit amounts on Rent-to-Own purchases will vary from 10-15 percent, depending on the cost of the metal building. There is no penalty if you wish to pay the building off early.