Features Of Our Garages
Our metal garages are high-quality and built to last
When it comes to choosing a metal garage for your property, you probably have a few focuses. You want a garage that is high-quality. You want one you can afford. And you want a garage that will meet your exact needs. The good news is that when you choose Wholesale Direct Carports for your custom detached garage, you get all of that and more. We offer enclosed garages that are built to meet your specifications and that are easily installed on your property. Whether you are looking for a metal garage building for your farm equipment or you want one to place alongside your home, we can help you find exactly what you are looking for.
A Roof To Meet Your Needs
Our metal garage buildings come equipped with a variety of roof styles. We can work with you to determine which roof will be best for your needs. The following are the roof types we can utilize for your garage build.
Regular Style Roof
Boxed Eave Style Roof
Vertical Style Roof
- Regular Style Roof: This traditional roof style features rounded corners and horizontal roof panels. This is a simple and economical roof choice.
- Boxed Eave Style Roof: This type of roof features an “A” frame that offers a bit of overhang rather than rounded edges. Horizontal metal roof panels are utilized in this build, providing a more stylized appearance for your garage.
- Vertical Style Roof: Just as the boxed eave style, a vertical style roof has overhang and an “A” frame appearance. However, instead of utilizing horizontal metal roof panels, this roof type features vertical panels. The benefit of a vertical style roof is that rain and snow can easily slide off. This is ideal for garages that will face heavy weathering in climates with large amounts of precipitation.
Custom Features And Upgrades
In addition to being able to choose the roof style you want for your custom detached garage, you can also opt for other features or changes. The following are some of the choices you have as you go about designing the perfect metal garage for your needs.
- Colors: When you envision a metal garage, do you think of a boring, colorless structure? If so, you will be happy to know that we offer a wide range of color options. You can even customize your roof and trim for a truly unique look.
- Windows: Do you want to let a little natural light in? Perhaps you will be using your garage as a workspace. If so, we can help you add custom windows to your garage.
- Walk-In Doors: Looking for doors to easily enter and exit your garage? We can add custom doors, complete with locks for added security.
- Garage Doors: Odds are good that you will need to move large items in and out of your metal garage. We can help you customize the right size door for your needs, ensuring that you can efficiently move items around.
- Insulation: Need some extra insulation for your garage? We can help. All of our garages can be customized with insulation at the time they are built. This insulation is placed between metal sheeting, allowing for optimal energy efficiency.
- Added Walls: Who says that a garage can only be one big room? If you want to add an entryway, or you simply want to partition off part of your metal garage, we can help.
As you can see, the sky is the limit when it comes to designing your custom detached garage with Wholesale Direct Carports. We invite you to start planning your garage build today. Reach out for a custom quote or to get help with the customization process. You can also visit our gallery to see a few of our previous designs.
Reasons For Investing In A Custom Garage
Add a garage to your property and solve all your storage needs
Let’s face it. Who doesn’t need a little extra space for storage? Rather than wasting your money on a monthly payment to a storage company, you can invest in a custom detached garage that will meet all your storage needs. Protect items from the elements and keep things securely locked away with a metal garage. Not sure whether or not now is the right time for you to invest in a new garage? Check out the reasons why you might need a custom garage for your home or property.
An Extra WorkSpace
Perhaps you do a little woodworking on the side. Maybe you are finally getting started on that project car that’s been sitting on your property for a decade. Whatever the case, a custom metal garage will allow you to work on any project, large or small, away from the elements. When you build a custom garage, you can create the exact workspace you have always wanted. Opt for insulation to keep the garage cozy and warm during the winter months.
Decluttering Your House
Are you constantly stepping over clutter in your home? Are your closets brimming full? Adding a metal garage building to your property can allow you to safely store items that aren’t in use. Next time you are taking down the holiday decor or putting up your summer gear, you will have a safe location to organize extra items.
If you are operating a farm or other property that requires the use of large equipment, an enclosed garage can offer excellent protection to these items. Build an enclosed garage that is large enough to easily and safely move equipment in and out as needed.
Storing Away Your Toys
Have you started a collection of outdoor toys? Perhaps you own a few ATVs or maybe a kayak or boat. These items are bulky and hard to store. Investing in a custom garage will allow you to tuck these items away, out of sight, and secure behind a locked door.
Ensuring Your Cars Are Safe
If your home didn’t come with an attached garage, your vehicles might be suffering from exposure to the elements. A custom detached garage allows you to add value to your home while also protecting some of your most expensive investments. Keep your vehicles out of the rain, sleet, snow, and beating sun to ensure they remain in great condition for years to come.